COCA COLA COLA SODA REGULAR CALORIES PLASTIC BOTTLE
- 16.9 oz bottle; Coca-Cola
- Coca-Cola is the most popular and largest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known brand in the world
- Best served chilled at 37 degrees; 48mg caffeine per bottle
- Perfect size for drinking with meals, on the go, or any time
- Created In 1886 In Atlanta, Georgia, By Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola Was First Offered As A Fountain Beverage At Jacob'S Pharmacy By Mixing Coca-Cola Syrup With Carbonated Water
Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Natural Flavors, Caffeine.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
From the manufacturer
About Coca-Cola :
Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob's Pharmacy by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water. Now, its popularity has made it truly universal. Today, you can find Coca-Cola in virtually every part of the world.
Enjoy Coca-Cola’s crisp, delicious taste with meals, on the go, or to share. Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment.
- Bring home the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola
- Enjoy with meals, on the go, or to share
- For crisp, cold taste, serve chilled at 37 degrees