Blackcell BU2 Charger
The Blackcell BU2 Charger is a small but diverse dual bay charger able to charge 33 different sized cells! That's including our trusty 18650, 20700, 21700, and 26650 cells. The BU2 charger comes with a microcomputer-controlled charging system it automatically detects (NI-MH) batteries and Li-ion batteries as well. The implementation of the micro computer makes for a safer and more accurate charging process, giving you the information you need to get your kit charged and ready for some high VG E-Liquid! J
- Input Voltage: DC: USB-5V 2A
- Output Voltage: 1.48v, 4.2±0.05V
- Output USB: 5V/1000mA
- Output current: 500mA / 1000mA / 2000mA
- Constant voltage, cutoff current: ＜100mA
- External power supply standby current: ＜5.0mA
- Size: 111mm*46mm*32.5mm
- Weight: 60g (Charger Only)
- IMR/Li-ion: 20700, 21700 / 26650 / 22650 / 18650 / 18490 / 18350 / 17670 / 17500 / 16340(RCR123) / 14500 / 10440
- 1x Blackcell BU2 Charger
- 1x USB Cable
- Never use your battery chargers for batteries other than the ones described and detailed on the package in which it came.
- Making attempts to charge batteries other than what the charger calls for is seriously threatening and may even cause bodily injury. Because batteries contain Lithium-Ion, serious damage can occur if improperly used.
- Carefully read the battery charger’s instruction manual as well as the safety information provided to you. Adhere to all of the directions and proper operation of the charger within the manual.
- Only use your battery charger indoors. Exposing your charger to high/low outdoor temperatures or high humidity can ruin the charger.
- Do not store or expose this charger to water.
- Never take apart or tamper with the battery charger.
- Do not expose your battery charger near open flames.
- Do not leave batteries unattended.